But you can learn a lot from insightful matters by our experts by getting those delivered to your inbox every month.
2022 became a recovery year when it came to the supply chain sector. There was greater supply availability, and people could access products more effectively. However, with the New Year, logistics will have several challenges. According to industry experts, staffing will be the biggest challenge for supply chains and other auxiliary services. Experts are trying to understand what kind of culture is best to attract professionals in the industry and how to resolve various recruitment challenges at the workplace. Higher technology in the form of staffing software solutions where automation will make recruitment a much easier process. Artificial intelligence and machinery will offer several insights regarding candidates to identify their strengths and weaknesses according to industry-related situation
When it comes to the business sector, 2023 will throw different challenges that will require innovative solutions. In addition, this year is all about new trends and diving into unchartered territories.
‘Quite hiring,’ a concept that came up after the ‘Quite quitting’ study that LinkedIn led in 2022, will become a trend.
Quite hiring will be a way of attracting new skills and capabilities without adding to the current employee list.
1. The focus will be on including new talent to overcome challenges without increasing costs.
2. Most companies will look for talent to motivate and encourage internal mobility and build a positive culture of growth.
3. Upskilling opportunities will be provided to the existing workforce to ensure change management and a continuous learning process.
4. External staffing companies in India will be increasingly contacted to leverage the large pool of workers with the skills to implement projects quickly without including them in the permanent workforce.
5. Employees will look for job changes as they want to take up specializations outside their area of expertise to climb up the executive ladder. On the other hand, companies are now less concerned with technical skills and more with soft skills and would like to examine the behavior of the candidates in chaotic situations.
Hiring will be a difficult terrain in 2023 especially considering the new expectations of the workforce. Getting the right talent match for the job is a challenge that can be overcome with help and push from external staffing agencies. Technological advancements, including software solutions, can bring in new talents to fill critical roles quickly. Get ready to face challenges head-on with staffing solutions.