Isn’t getting the right role and salary for your skills and experience in the corporate sector challenging? It is mainly because of the high competition and the lack of ethical responsibilities. However, in the last five years in India, companies have realized that to retain good workers who have the talent to get the job done, ethical employability is a must to increase competitive advantage. Staffing companies in India have developed models to ensure fair and profitable employability for clients and potential employees. Providing happiness to both the employee and employer will increase the company's brand image globally.
The HR Solution and Model of the Staffing Agencies
Let me introduce the skill-specific model, also an HR solution, used by staffing companies to implement fair employability. Fair employability mainly pertains to reducing forced labor which is related to providing services without getting adequate pay and not having an opportunity for growth. The model followed by staffing companies includes:
- To have a pool of candidates separated into different skill sets and other academic qualifications to ensure that they are selected for a job suited to their abilities.
- The staffing companies also negotiate salaries and take care of the payroll needs of the employees so that there are no discrepancies or unethical work taking place.
- When it comes to growth, staffing companies ensure that the employee is given the choice of taking up an opportunity or leaving the company when the time has come for them to exit. The employees can also take up projects suited to their personalities, which can help them grow in the industry.
Providing fair employment opportunities to all potential candidates is the best way to increase the brand Image of any company. Every organization is productive considering its reputation and image in the business sector. A company known for its unethical stance towards workforce development does not gain a footing in the business sector, especially today when mental health has become a big concern.
5 Ways to Ensure Fair Employability through Staffing Companies in India
- Flexibility - Today, workers need flexibility as mobility has become a challenge due to ongoing uncertainties.
According to a survey, 51% of recruiters interview candidates remotely and even offer jobs remotely.
It has become a trend where outsourcing work to outside employees reduces costs. Staffing companies in India have the technology and the right skills that provide flexibility for both the company and the candidate.
- Client and Candidate -specific Needs- Staffing companies in India focus on the client and the candidate, and this way, they can provide satisfaction to both parties. If the skills do not match the company profile, staffing companies will not suggest a specific candidate, and vice versa.
- Focusing on Hiring Timelines - Many hiring processes take a lot of time to complete, which is unfair to the candidate as they do not have the benefit of waiting to get news. Therefore, staffing companies should ensure a clear timeline between the first interview process and the job offer, which also benefits the company by offering effective HR solutions and reducing delays in workforce management.
- Virtual Recruitment - No more face-to-face recruitment is necessary for a dynamic business environment. If I want to employ someone from a different country, I can utilize a staffing company that already has potential candidates and can use its HR technologies to conduct a virtual recruitment process.
- Online Assessments - Fair assessments of different candidates are necessary to ensure ethical employability. Staffing companies use many analyses that are unbiased and based on insights from different personalities to get the right candidate.
In 2023 companies should provide fair employability by utilizing various HR solutions to ensure equitable distribution of opportunities. Use the different staffing agencies to fulfill your workforce gaps, match the candidates to the right roles, and optimize your business fortunes.