Nowadays, Staffing Agencies use social media to find the right candidates. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are used, both for connecting with prospective candidates, as well as companies who have hiring needs.
While choosing a Staffing Agency for your company, care should be taken whether it has specialization in your industry. You need to provide specifications of your requirement viz. the number of employees needed the timeline to hire new working, the wage or salary, the job description, etc.
Need for Staffing Services Agencies
With the rising complexities of business organizations and the roles of their workforce, it becomes imperative to rely on a third-party Staffing Agency that is specialized in their area of work, to fulfill their manpower requirements. A good Staffing Agency will manage the entire lifecycle of an employee, from his onboarding to exit, including:
- Statutory Compliance
- Exit Formalities
Factors to be kept in mind while tying up with a Staffing Agency. Need to see whether they:
- Have an In-depth understanding of the exact requirement of the client
- Know the client’s on-the-floor needs
- Have a proactive relationship with the candidates
- Have candidates with intimate knowledg
- Are an Agency with knowledge of client’s business needs
- Have quality staff having the potential to be full-time staff
- Have mature Agency staff who can convince
- Are an agency following best practices
- Are an agency having Legal experts for compliance
Benefits of hiring from a Staffing Service Company
There are many benefits for the company, by hiring their manpower from Staffing Service Agencies. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Flexibility to upscaling or downscaling
- No hassles of hiring or exit as the associates will be on third-party rolls
- Flexibility to choose the right candidate for the right profile
Affordable cost with maximum benefits
Yoma Business Solutions is one such exceptional Staffing Services Agency which has multi-specialty in industry verticals like BFSI, FMCG, and Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Telecom, IT, BPO and ITES, Automobiles Services, Manufacturing, Engineering, and other sectors and has PAN India presence. They are a one-of-a-kind service provider in India, who provides seamless functioning with utmost visibility to the clients.
Conclusion: As businesses get more and more niche and specialized, they are seeking help from Staffing Services Agency to fulfill their workforce requirement. With a plethora of Staffing Services Agencies, care should be taken to hire the most suitable one for your staffing needs.
Reference links: HBR