One of the most recent recruitment trends is the creation of contract jobs, work-from-home jobs, or flexible days off to attract and retain a larger talent pool. Bringing in contract employees allows the company to select the best talent with specialized skills while avoiding the burden of a large hiring budget.
So, what are the five important trends in Staffing services today?
1. Making Use of Social Media Channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram have become a buzz today. There is no better way to reach millennials than through their preferred social media platforms. Social media is an important component of the recruitment marketing strategy. Using this resource has transformed the recruitment industry. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram have become a buzzword today.
2. Remote Hiring Methodology: While traditional processes require face-to-face interviews from the recruiter’s office, recruitment trends in 2021 show that we are adopting other methods and how! Video interviews have always been an option, but they were not widely used until recently. With so many recruitment agencies focusing on this as their USP, video interviews have become a widely used source. Assignments via email or third-party test providers, as well as interviews via phone or video call, provide opportunities for talented people from remote cities who would not otherwise be tapped due to barriers such as travel, stay, costs to cover the same, and so on.
3. Flexible Work options are available: One of the most recent recruitment trends is to use contract jobs, work from home jobs, or flexible days off to attract and retain a larger talent pool. Bringing in people from outside the company for a specific contract allows the company to select the best talent with specialized skills without the burden of having a large budget set aside. When compared to contract jobs, hiring a full-time employee comes with many strings attached.
4. Women re-entering the workforce: Most companies are attempting to achieve a balanced gender ratio on their teams, so recruitment agencies have seen a significant increase in the number of women applicants they engage. In these times, advocating for women’s employment has become a necessity in India. In India, a large number of women complete their education but never enter the workforce. Companies are more willing to take chances on talented women who have gaps in their education or childbirth, which is bringing about change. These are used by recruitment agencies as a two-edged sword to help with recruitment marketing that attracts women while also building the brand’s reputation.
5. Investing in new technology:Recruitment firms are well aware that evaluating large talent pools takes time, which is a drain on company resources. Many technological solutions have been used to help meet the vacant requirement as quickly as possible. Before making big hiring decisions, data analytics helps assess old candidates, keep track of their profiles to reach out to them for other relevant jobs, and systems to automatically screen profiles using AI bots are all coming into play